A time for new, A time for you?
We are excited to announce a limited period of open-recruitment for our competitive team Vega! If you are new to the competitive scene and want a chance to prove yourself, we want to hear from you. If you are a veteran and looking to partner with a new team, new organization, or seeking new opportunity - let us know! We look forward to what Spring will bring.
We are looking for an individual that thrives in constantly shifting meta-game and large/diverse hero pools. You know your match-ups, you know your limits, you know your builds/counter-builds, and you are constantly refining your mechanics and outplay potential.
We are looking for an individual that prides themselves on being the backbone of a team with great reflexes and unrivaled confidence. Active items are second nature to you, map awareness is as easy as breathing, and keeping your teammates alive is your favorite hobby.
The following are the minimum requirements for applying to Vega.
- Pinnacle of Awesome or higher
- Footage of personal gameplay in the requested position
- Minimum of 10-15 hours of weekly availability for practice scheduling
- Open weekend (Saturday and Sunday) availability during Tournament Season
- Must be able to use voice (Discord) and speak in English
- Must be available to travel for competition
- A positive attitude!
Bonus Points! Not required, but definitely catches our attention.
- Has participated in prior Vainglory Tournaments or Championships
- Has practice as a shot-caller and/or decision maker on the team
- Has some experience playing in all positions (Roam, Lane, Jungle)
If you are interested, please fill out and submit an application and also attempt to reach out to one of our owners/competitive players to let us know as well. We look forward to hearing from you!