Our public discord is at gankstars.gg/Discord
If you'd like to help with community efforts (GS Academy, design, videos, writing about the scene, etc.) - please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with links to portfolio/previous work, precisely how you'd like to help, relevant info about yourself, and how much time/effort you'd be willing to dedicate.
If you have specific skills you'd like to contribute, from design to video editing to organization, please email email@example.com with links to portfolio/previous work, precisely how you'd like to help, relevant info about yourself, and how much time/effort you'd be willing to dedicate.
To apply for EU Vainglory guild, please click here and make sure to select EU in the appropriate dropdown.
For North American Critical Ops, please inquire with Jok3r. You must be a top talent - serious applications only. Apply with screenshot/other proof of your skill level, not just words.
New Game / Team
Are you leading an amazing team in a game title we're not a part of? Do you think repping GankStars is your destiny? We are looking to slowly expand to PC and console titles, but we need well-managed, solid teams. Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include the following:
- Team history: how long ago you formed and/or how long you all have known each other for. Where are you located?
- Who are you scrimming/playing against on a regular basis? If nobodies, we won't be interested.
- Link to a reliable leaderboard that confirms your placement/position.
- Link to biggest ongoing tournaments that you're a part of or will/can qualify for.
- Details about each player: do they stream (link)? their short history? Is there a wiki link or anything about them/past achievements? How serious are they about esports and how are they/will they deal with other aspects of life (school, job, ..)? Can they travel for championships?
- How do you look as far as branding - your followers, your attitude towards publicity, etc.
- Your Discord username.
We get requests from teams every week; the teams we talk to are ones that show how serious they are about this from the get-go.